1) Nick Hogan spent time in jail after being involved in a serious car accident. Who is his famous wrestling father?
2) Charlie Brown is coming to the big screen as a “Peanuts” movie will hit theaters in November of 2015. What type of dog is Snoopy?
3) What was the name of the high school in “Saved By The Bell?”
4) Hayden Panitierre is one of the stars of the new TV series “Nashville.” She starred previously on what short hit sci-fi series on NBC?
5) New England Patriots running back Kevin Faulk retired yesterday after playing 13 seasons with the team. How many Super Bowl rings does he have?
Can YOU beat Kennedy?
Click Below To Listen