1) Actor Ryan Phillippe turns 40 today. Who is his ex-wife, best known for starring in the movies Sweet Home Alabama and Legally Blonde?
2) Sara Gilbert revealed on “The Talk” yesterday that she’s pregnant. This will be the first child for Sara and wife songwriter Linda Perry. What popular ABC sitcom was Sara on from 1988-1997?
3) The owner of the NBA’S Atlanta Hawks is voluntarily selling his controlling interest in the team after admitting to sending an “inappropriate and racist” email two years ago. What other NBA team recently made news for their owners’s racist comments and forced him to sell his team?
4) U2 released their new album “songs of Innocence” on iTunes yesterday for free. It comes out officially on October 14th, but until then anyone with an active ITunes account can download the whole thing for free…Which is about 500 million people. What city in Ireland is U2 from?
5) The main cast of “Married with Children” reunited last night to celebrate Katey Sagal receiving her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ed O’Neil, Christina Applegate and David Faustino, were all there. What was there families last name on the show?
Can YOU Lick Salt?
MORE CAN’T BEAT KENNEDY: