1) It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown has been aired every October on TV since 1966. Who is Charlie Brown’s best friend who always carries a blanket?
2) What is the fear of Halloween called? a) Arachnophobia b) Triskaidekaphobia c) Samhainophobia
3) There’s a list showing which horror icons have the most common names among U.S. residents. The most popular horror-related name was Michael Myers. Also making the list was author Stephen King,
4) Johnny Depp made his feature film debut in a famous horror movie franchise. What movie was it?
5) Last night was the 2nd annual movie night at Fenway Park featuring the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters. Name 3 of the 4 main male stars of the movie?
MORE CAN’T BEAT KENNEDY: