1. Elsa from Frozen tops Time magazine’s annual list of “The 15 Most Influential Fictional Characters of the Year.” Who voiced Elsa and also had their name butchered by John Travolta at the 2014 Oscars?
2. “Entertainment Weekly” has named Jimmy Fallon its Entertainer of the Year. Meanwhile, Fallon and his wife welcomed a baby girl yesterday. What year did Jimmy take over the Tonight Show?
3. Marisa Tomei turns 50 today. Which of these movies was she NOT in?
My Cousin Vinny, Parental Guidance, The Proposal
4. Anderson Cooper was a no-show on CNN on Monday, and that’s because he underwent an emergency appendectomy the night before. He was back on the air Tuesday night. What side of your body is the appendix on?
5. Spotify released a list of 2014’s most-streamed artists and songs on their service. The top male artist worldwide was Ed Sheeran, the top female was Katy Perry and the top group was Coldplay. Does Coldplay have 3, 4, or 5 members in the band?
Can you beat Kennedy?
MORE CAN’T BEAT KENNEDY: