1. The dog Paris Hilton used to cart around in her purse has died. She was a Chihuahua named Tinkerbell, and she was 14. What movie features a character named Tinkerbell?
2. William Shatner has a brilliant plan to solve California’s drought: He wants to launch a campaign on Kickstarter to raise $30 Billion…then take that money and build a pipeline from California to Seattle, where it’s always raining. What is the name of the famous character he played in Star Trek?
3. Taylor Swift’s relationship with DJ Calvin Harris could be doomed because he’s allergic to her cats. A source said “When he stayed over at Taylor’s house last week, he was up all night blowing his nose and complaining he couldn’t breathe.” What type of cat is the cartoon character Garfield?
4. Lawyers for Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin filed their divorce papers yesterday. They cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split, but things have been pretty amicable so far. What word did they famously use to describe their relationship situation last year?
5. Roseanne Barr is going blind, but she’s treating it with marijuana. She says, “I have macular degeneration and glaucoma. So [pot] is good for me for that because I have pressure in my eyes, my vision is closing in now”. On her hit TV show Rosanne, how many kids did her character have?
Can you beat Kennedy?