1. In honor of the 2016 election year, Anheuser-Busch will replace the word ‘Budweiser’ with the word ‘America’ on cans and bottles, but only through November. Americans will vote for President on November 8th, electing what number President?
2. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is promising fans that his remake of the 1995 hit “Jumanji” will pay tribute to Robin Williams and honor his name. Which actress, famous for her roles in films like “Bring It On” and the “Spiderman” franchise played Judy Shepherd?
3. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, George Clooney implied that Julia Roberts gets drunk on their double dates. What 2001 film did the 2 star in as ex lovers?
4. Rumor has it Kelly Ripa wants Anderson Cooper as her next co-host, however the ABC exec’s aren’t sold on the idea. Anderson Cooper hosts New Years Eve Live every year on CNN with which famous comedian as his special guest host?
5. Sources say that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are planning a secret wedding in Australia and Miley apparently wants to be married and pregnant before she begins her new gig in September. What reality show is she supposed to appear on?
Can you beat Kennedy?