1. The estranged husband of Jim Carey’s now deceased girlfriend is suing him over giving her prescription drugs knowing she suffered from depression. Carrey is a dual-citizen. What is his native country?
2. The “Jurassic World” sequel will reportedly cost $260 million. Making it one of the most expensive movies to film ever. What Hollywood icon directed the very first Jurassic Park back in 1993?
3. Rumors are swirling about why Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from Brad Pitt – his anger issues, substance abuse, poor parenting style & cheating are just a few. The couple has 6 children together – how many of them were adopted?
4. Dave Coulier is 57 years old today. He was Joey in Full House; Danny Tanner’s best friend/comedian who had a long standing gig as “Ranger Joe.” He had a wise-cracking ventriloquist puppet that was what animal?
5. A new list of the of the catchiest, most annoying songs ever recorded includes “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen, “The Final Countdown” by Europe & “Friday” by Rebecca Black. Which insurance company famously used The Final Countdown in their commercials?
Can you beat Kennedy?