1. Colin Firth is in talks to join Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda in “Mary Poppins Returns.” Finish this popular lyric from the original film…
2. A new Willy Wonka movie is in the works. It’s a prequel taking place before the story of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” about Wonka’s “early adventures.” Which children’s author wrote the two books upon which the movie and its remakes have been based? J.R.R. TOLKIEN, ROALD DAHL, or DR. SEUSS
3. This member from One Direction just bought a $7.3 million dollar mansion in the Hollywood Hills for himself and his baby son. Which member of One Direction has a baby son?
4. Amber Rose is 33 years old today. She was just eliminated from Dancing With the Stars but you can still catch her on TV hosting her talk show on VH1. What famous pot smoking rapper does Amber have a child with?
5. Scott Baio posted a video where he tells women and independent voters to vote with their heads not their emotions and vote for Donald Trump. He played Charles in Charles in Charge in the 1980’s but who was his first iconic character before that?
Can you beat Kennedy?